How to apply the Makeup
Applying the Gemstone Colour Powders:
- Simply use an applicator brush or sponge and lightly touch it into the desired colour. To make sure you don’t have too much loose powder on your brush. Turn and twist your brush on the inside of the cap to your jar, this will ensure the excess powder is absorbed by your brush or applicator. Then apply it to your eyelid. If you have a little accident and some powder falls off your sponge, wipe it away with a velour sponge or brush. It will leave no marks. For a more dramatic look, use a damp applicator or a wet brush.
- To apply blush, shake the jar and use the powder on the inside of the cap and a blush brush.
- For nail polish, dip your brush first into a clear nail polish, then into the desired colour powder. Apply the mixture directly onto your nails. Make sure you have enough clear nail polish to apply the nail polish evenly. Clean your brush with a tissue before dipping it back into the nail polish bottle. Let the first layer dry, then apply a second layer of nail polish and Gemstone Colour Powder for more coverage. Alternatively, you can apply a second layer without colour as a clear topcoat.
Applying the Glossy Lip Balm:
- Apply the Glossy Lip Balm in a thin layer on your lips. Lightly dip a lip brush into the desired Gemstone Colour Powder and apply this on your lips. For more gloss, apply a second layer of Glossy Lip Balm on your lips. For more colour, apply a second layer of Gemstone Colour Powder on your lips. Putting this Glossy Lip Balm on top of you regular lipstick will make it more glossy.
Applying the Moon Dust Foundation Powders:
- Put one drop of Moon Dew Gel on your face and massage it in well. Let it dry completely.
- Apply a layer of Moon Dust Foundation Powder with a brush or velour sponge. The gel will absorb the powder and create a sheer foundation.
- For more coverage, apply the powder with a velour sponge and finish your foundation by dipping your brush into the powder and spreading a light coating of powder.
Applying the Moon Beams:
- Put a very thin layer of Moon Dew Gel on your face and apply a layer of Moon Beams with a sponge or brush
- Use it to highlight your face or other parts of or body.
- Or blend some body lotion and Moon Beams in the palm of your hand.
- Sprinkle some Moon Beams directly on your hair and finish with some hair spray to hold them in place.
- To create a glitter nail polish, dip your brush first into a clear nail polish, then into the Moonbeam Glitter and paint the mixture directly onto your nails.